Friday, September 18, 2009

Old School Fridays: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

Ready for another great weekend? A new edition of Old School Fridays has arrived! This week take a look at the original trailer for Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.



I absolutely love this trailer. Is it cheesy? Yes, but as a film geek it's such a joy to watch something like this. I want to make films once I'm out of school, and I find it so enjoyable to see the making of process behind films. Not only that, it's Indiana Jones, and it really plays off that fact to great, over-the-top heroism. As well it's so enjoyable to see guys like Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, and Steven Spielberg behind the scenes at work. Overall I wish more trailers like this are made, of course it couldn't work for every film, but for some I'd see it as a welcome arrival.

Well that does it for this Friday. Tune in next week for another edition of Old School Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment