Sunday, September 27, 2009

Trailer Rush: Harry Potter - Ultimate Editions

Fans have been hoping for it, and now it seems to be fully coming to fruition. On December 8th Warner Bros. is releasing the first two Harry Potter films, Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets, on an Ultimate Edition DVD set. This set will have an extended version of both the films, as well as the original theatrical version. Not only that, the films will be loaded with hours of never before seen special features. Take a look:



I can't describe how excited I am for this. I've wanted WB to release the extended editions of the Harry Potter films for a long time, but not only are they doing that, they've gone a step further by including all of this exclusive behind the scenes content. Still, the only question that remains is whether or not there will be any new footage in the extended versions that isn't already shown integrated into the films when shown on TV? Time will tell, but I think I might have found my Christmas presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment