Sunday, October 4, 2009

Up with George Clooney

Up is one of my favorite films of the year thus far. It was highly emotional, but also probably the funniest film Pixar has ever produced. I was online and I ran across this fan-made trailer using clips from the film Up edited to the audio from the trailer for George Clooney's latest film, Up in the Air (which its first trailer was highlighted in Trailer Rush a few weeks back). Take a look at this fan trailer titled "Up" in the Air:



I was shocked by how well edited this trailer was. Huge props go to the creator for making a trailer that manages to bring out the essence of what Up is actually about. Overall a terrific trailer for a terrific film. I can't wait to see Up in the Air, but I also can't wait to be able to get Up on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment