Monday, November 30, 2009

Iron Man 2 Poster!

The first official poster for Iron Man 2 has finally hit. I'll be straight up, I've never been a fan of the Iron Man comics, but the first Iron Man movie was an awesome action movie experience. While I don't think it was the best superhero movie ever made (it was a touch shy of the first two Spider-man films, Batman Begins and TDK, and the first two X-Men movies), it was still worth seeing.

Well, this first poster for Iron Man 2 presents the first look at Iron Man's bud War Machine, whose boots are filled by Tony Stark's friend Rhodey, played in the first film by Terrence Howard, but replaced in this one by an actor I enjoy more, Don Cheadle. Returning for the second go around are director Jon Favreau, Robert Downey, Jr., Gwenyth Paltrow, and Samuel L. Jackson, along with newcomers to the franchise Scarlett Johanssen, Sam Rockwell, and Mickey Rourke. While I'm not filled with as much fanboy anticipation as most across the internet are for this film, I still wanna see it when it hits theaters next summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment