Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Trailer Rush: Clash of the Titans

I'll be honest, I have never seen the original Clash of the Titans, so I cannot really have an opinion on this current remake. The teaser trailer for the remake hit the internet this morning. Check out the battle between man and the gods in this trailer:



The trailer gave very little as to what the film is really about, but it does showcase some of the fine creature effects and awesome-looking fight scenes that the film will have to offer. The film has an all-star cast, with Liam Neeson as Zeus and Ralph Fiennes as Hades. That right there is enough to warrant any moviegoer to go see this one, but it's also directed by Louis Letterier, who directed The Incredible Hulk and The Transporter movies, so he knows how to do action.

Overall, I wanna see this. I just hope the actual film itself has a little more to it than this trailer did.

No comments:

Post a Comment