Monday, November 2, 2009

Trailer Rush: How to Train Your Dragon

Dragons, big fireball explosions, and a teen on a quest to prove himself. How to Train Your Dragon is the latest film from Dreamworks Animation. While I'm usually not a big fan of Dreamworks animated films, this one looks a touch different. It is the story of Hiccup, a teenage Viking who lives on the island Berk. Hiccup is seen as an outcast. Then one day Hiccup finds and befriends the spine of all of the Viking's hatred, a dragon. Take a look:



I actually enjoyed this trailer. I laughed and I thought that the film itself looks pretty cool. I really dug the art direction, and the voice-over work seems to be filled with the same number of big name stars that Dreamworks tend to align with their animated films. Overall though, all you'd have to of told me is that it's a movie about a boy who befriends a fire-breathing dragon and I'd probably be hooked. Look for this one as it hits theaters sometime next March.

No comments:

Post a Comment