Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wrapping Up Christmas


What a Christmas!?! It was another year filled with laughter and that untangable something called love.

Getting to spend Christmas with all of my family was a genuine blast. I got presents, lots of great films, some Kurosawa, Smallville on DVD, a book called Bambi vs. Godzilla by screenwriter David Mamet, and I've gotten even closer to finishing my Miyazaki collection, plus a few new video games and the Star Wars soundtrack to boot. But putting the presents aside, it was the memories that made this Christmas special.

Going to see Sherlock Holmes on Christmas Day with my entire family was a genuine thrill. This was the first movie we had seen together since the early 2000's, and to me, a movie buff, that was possibly the most special moment.

Alas, Christmas is over and we must move on into the next year, but each new year is a new beginning, and there are some exciting things around the bend. So enjoy the rest of the holiday season, cause this week on the Unicellular Review we're going to not only be breaking down 2009 in film in detail, but also preview the films of 2010, and deliver my list of the 10 Best Films of the Past Decade. Some exciting things are afoot, so stay tuned.

Oh, yeah, jump to about minute 7 of the video below for some Creeper action.


No comments:

Post a Comment