Monday, March 8, 2010

I Am Iron Man!

I loved the first Iron Man film, and I'm not gonna lie and say I don't find sequels dicey business typically (I've been burned so many times by sequels to films I loved), but Iron Man 2 looks like it's shaping up to be one of those great movie sequels.

The latest trailer for Iron Man 2 hit the net last night after it premiered on Late Night with Jimmy Kimmel (which I found an odd place to premiere it). Anyways, the trailer was awesome. Packed with action, thrills, and some well-timed jokes. So far this year I have not been wowed by a single film, and perhaps this might be the first to take that honor. It is definitely the first film of this year that I feel I just have to see. Regardless, it looks like a marvelous time at the movies. Check out the trailer below:

No comments:

Post a Comment