Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Big Friday Premiere!


The first of the Summer films hits this Friday! Not really, but Friday is a pretty big day for me. That night my latest film, Heaven's Touch, is premiering in front of an audience, and part of me is nervous, and the other part of me is excited. By this point, the film isn't mine, it's up to the audience to decide the fate of the film, I've done all I can do, and my own thoughts on how it has turned out doesn't really matter. But I will be honest, for those who do wanna know what I think about it, I think it's good, not great, but good. It was an ambitious project from the start and we never quite got there, we just ran into limitations of budget, location, resources, techonology, you name it we were limited by it at one point or another. Regardless, it turned out well for a no-budget film, so if you wanna check it out head on down to UAB (University of Alabama at Birmingham) this Friday night at 7 p.m. The screening will be held at the Hulsey Center on 13th Street South in the Recital Hall on the bottom floor. Here's the address if you wanna google it:

950 13th St. South, Birmingham, AL, 35205.

No comments:

Post a Comment