Monday, May 24, 2010

TV Review: LOST-Season 6


I will be very brief, seeing as how I'll be writing up my full review of the entire series in a few days, but I just want to say, what a way to go out LOST. All my questions have been answered and more. Through all those times of confusion and frustration, I just realized that so many questions over the course of this show were so insignificant to the bigger picture, the story of redemption and hope that we all got in the end. After seeing the ending, all of the puzzle pieces have moved together, and I stand amazed at what I believe to be one of, if not, the best television shows of all-time. Jack battled the Man in Black, Hurley became the new Jacob, and they all lived happily ever after.

I give LOST-Season 6 a perfect A+!

No comments:

Post a Comment