Sunday, July 4, 2010

One-Year Anniversary

It's been one year since I started this blog, The Unicellular Review, making what was my first post on July 4th of last Summer, called, "Ten is the New Five," my reaction to the Academy's expansion from 5 to 10 Best Picture nominees. It's been a hectic year of film, movie news, and great experiences in both cinema and life. To reach a milestone like this is something special, and to still have regular readers on top of it all, it means a lot. So I'd like to thank all of you out there who frequent this blog and have commented, either virtually or in person, on what I've been writing, it lets me know it's not all a waste and that someone actually cares what I think. While you are small in number, I appreciate it, and will continue doing my best. So here's to another year, in which I hope to see this blog grow and reach greater numbers of readers and become something even more truly special than it already is. Thank you. I'll let ya'll go back to your big Fourth of July celebrations with a look at a good patriotic film in celebration, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, one of the most inspirational speeches in movie history and a great thing for the Fourth.

No comments:

Post a Comment