Saturday, November 16, 2013

Review Roundup

It's time for a new rendition of Review Roundup, where all of the movies released over the past few months that I never got around to seeing in theaters have hit Blu Ray and DVD.  Thanks to the pure joy of Redbox, I've been able to catch up on a good many films that I did not get to see while in theaters.  As usual, the films I've reviewed range from large scale Hollywood to small Indies.  I've also included a few reviews for films that are still in theaters but were released over a month ago, therefore they're also going to be in the roundup as well.  So, without further ado, enjoy the reviews.  You'll find the links to each one below:

After Earth

Escape Plan

G.I. Joe: Retaliation

The Kings of Summer 

Monsters University

Much Ado About Nothing

Olympus Has Fallen 

Prisoners

The Sapphires 

The Spectacular Now

What Maisie Knew

No comments:

Post a Comment