Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm Working on Something Big

I've completed a third draft for a script titled Coffee Shop, a movie that was in all actuality, the first idea I ever had for a movie. While this is the third draft, that is to say it is only the third complete draft, but probably the fiftieth draft if you count all the start-and-go attempts over the years. And I'll just repeat this, I'm working on something big. I don't wanna give too much away, but I'm excited about this. Sure, two more years of college, but who says I can't work on my first feature while in college? Maybe I'll start sooner, or later, but I just wanted to let ya'll know. It's something different for me, but all the same, it is me, it feels me, and it's the first script I've written that I think I can see myself in almost each and every character. It's still a fair ways off, a few drafts to follow, and some fine tuning, but... Just wish me luck and pray on this. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment