Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Trailer Rush: Inception (2nd Trailer)

Finally, a new trailer for one of my more anticipated films of next year has surfaced. The film is director Christopher Nolan's follow-up to the most successful film of the decade, The Dark Knight. The film is Inception. At the current moment not much is known about the film other than that it is a sci-fi/action flick set within the architecture of the mind, and it stars Leonardo Dicaprio alongside an all-star cast of some of my favorite actors and actresses currently working in cinema, from Ellen Page to Cillian Murphy to Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Check it out:



Wow! This film looks awesome, hands down. Not only does it look like a great time at the movies, but it also looks unlike anything I've ever seen before, and that is why I think it looks so amazing. Not to mention I'm a fan of Chris Nolan's, as well as pretty much every member of the cast, especially Leo. The film hits theaters next July, and I will be there at midnight for sure.

Update: The trailer is back online, this time in English!

No comments:

Post a Comment