Sunday, November 8, 2009

Favorite Obi-Wan'isms


I think there is no denying that I'm a huge Star Wars fan. The original Star Wars trilogy are my three favorite movies of all-time, and have been for as long as I can remember. There are many memorable lines from these films. When it comes to the famous Jedi masters, Yoda tends to have the most repeated lines, and while I am a huge fan of the ancient sage, I love the wise yearnings of old Ben Kenobi, or better yet, what I like to call Obi-Wan'isms.

I've decided to sit down and try to figure out my top 5 favorite lines from wise old Ben, and oddly enough all of them, except one hail from the original Star Wars. Let's get going:

5. "Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." - Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

4. "The Sandpeople are easily startled but they will soon be back, and in greater numbers." - Episode IV: A New Hope

3. "You must do what you feel is right, of course." - Episode IV: A New Hope

2. "In my experience, there's no such thing as luck." - Episode IV: A New Hope

1. "Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Episode IV: A New Hope

Hope you had fun, cause I know I did; and, "Remember, the force will be with you, always." Just threw another one in there, didn't I.

No comments:

Post a Comment