Thursday, November 5, 2009

Trailer Rush: Salt

I'm not going to lie, I'm usually not a big fan of Angelina Jolie, but I do make exceptions whenever she does something that I think looks intriguing. The upcoming thriller, Salt, in which she stars in, is one of those films. In the film Jolie plays a CIA-Agent who is named as a Russian spy. She runs, trying to prove her innocence. Take a look at the trailer:



I was actually quite impressed with this trailer. Angelina Jolie seems to be wisely picking her projects recently. With last year's Wanted and Changeling (the latter of which she should have gotten an Oscar nod for), she is really showing that she is a good actress who picks scripts that are actually good. While this film isn't on my list of my most anticipated films of next year, it still looks to be a solid thriller that is worth checking out when it hits theaters next July.

No comments:

Post a Comment